The Alta Valtellina is a paradise for cyclists where they can enjoy a variety of itineraries for all levels.
Stunning mountain views and legendary routes will exhilarate and challenge you.
Upon your return from your day’s ride you can leave your bike in the CCTV monitored bike room and enjoy the many services the Baita Clementi has to offer, including:
• comfortable rooms
• workshop area for small repairs
• bike wash area
• energetic continental buffet breakfast
• a varied menu for a healthy diet at the hotel restaurant with a large salad and vegetable buffet
• detailed route maps
• weather forecast
• free entry to the hotel spa to unwind
• discounted entry to the thermal baths: Bagni Vecchi, Bagni Nuovi and Bormio Terme
• affiliated bike hire and specialist shops close to the hotel
• if out riding on your departure day, you can leave your luggage at the hotel and take a shower before you leave
• motorized recovery service in case of mechanical problems
• laundry service for sportswear
• massages at the hotel spa for a quick recovery
• packet lunch
Bormio is the ideal starting point to take on the panoramic climbs of the Stelvio, Gavia and Mortirolo passes ... made famous by regularly featuring in some of the most unforgettable stages of the Giro d’Italia.
Mountain bikers also have a wealth of itineraries to choose from, from unpaved mountain paths that lead to Alpine huts and refuges, to the bike park that offers various downhill routes with a height difference of 1800m.
Visit the site www.bormiobike.it to find gps mapped trails for mountain bikers, as well as road routes for cyclists around Bormio, Livigno and Santa Caterina Valfurva.
The Baita Clementi is affiliated with Bormio Ski & Bike for bike hire and repairs, just 700m from the hotel.
If you love road cycling, Bormio is for you. This mountain town is ideal for cyclists, with dedicated routes.
Bormio is in the heart of the Stelvio National Park, the area does not just attract road cyclists, but also mountain bikers who can enjoy woodland trails and itineraries and routes ideal for mountain bikes.
Thanks to the fat bike you can go mountain biking in the winter, and go places a normal bike would never be able to reach.
In and around Bormio there is no shortage of routes to try out a pedal assisted e-bike.
Downhill and freeride in Bormio: 100% adrenaline.
Offers and packages especially for you
800m from the ski area and the Bormio Terme pool and spa
Copyright © 2019 HOTEL BAITA CLEMENTI | 3 M srl | Via Milano, 54 - 23032 BORMIO (SO) - P.IVA 00794490144