Где мы находимся
Welcome in the ìHow to reach usî area of Baita Clementi**** in Bormio.
Here you can find the map and the directions of how to reach our hotel.
At the motorway exit in Milan, take the SS 36 Milano-Lecco-Colico, all double carriageway, and then continue on the SS 38 Stelvio as far as Tirano (165 km). From here the road continues as far as Bormio (207 km).
- from Val Camonica, through the Aprica Pass, you reach Tirano and then continue towards Bormio.
- from the north, arriving from Switzerland (Zernez in Engadina), it is possible to enter into Alta Valtellina and reach Livigno through the Drossa tunnel and then continue towards Bormio.
During the summer period you can also pass through:
- San Marco Pass (from the province of Bergamo), then Morbegno, Sondrio, Tirano, Bormio.
- Mortirolo Pass (from the province of Brescia), then Mazzo, Grosio, Bormio.
- Gavia Pass (from the province of Brescia) which leads to Santa Caterina Valfurva and then to Bormio.
- Stelvio Pass (from the province of Bolzano) which heads down to Bormio.
- S. Maria Pass (from Switzerland) connected to the road which from the Stelvio heads down to Bormio.
- Forcola Pass (from Switzerland) which leads down to Livigno, then Bormio.
By public transport:
The railway line Milano-Lecco-Sondrio-Tirano serves the area. The direct trains take about 2 hours 30 minutes from Milan to Tirano. From Tirano you can continue by bus to Bormio. Public transport also connects Livigno to Zernez in Switzerland. From St. Moritz in Switzerland, with the Retica Railway you can reach the terminal in Tirano and from there, use the Alta Valtellina bus-line.