Skiing in the beautiful scenery of Bormio, surrounded by the wonders of the Stelvio National Park is a pleasure that you can’t miss!
We reveal a news:
it's called BORMIO SKIPASS, the ski pass that lets you enjoy in the vast area of Bormio, Santa Caterina, San Colombano and Cima Piazzi with no additional cost.
See the map of ski areas:
Our Guests Ski Pass Free and Promotional Weeks in the following periods:
- November 28 - December 18, 2015
- December 18 - December 25, 2015
- January 9 - January 30, 2016
- March 12 - March 26, 2016
- April 02 - April 10, 2016
Here are the services that the Baita Clementi offers for skiers:
- Ski room
- Energetic breakfast buffet
- Hot chocolate, tea and mulled wine in the afternoon at the bar
- Dinner with tasting of typical dishes
- Free access to the spa and gym
- Relaxing or sportive massages
- Special discount for ski rent and ski schools
- Special discount for Bormio spa and Bagni di Bormio
During the winter season there is an efficient free public shuttle bus service that takes you directly to the gondola. The service is free and the bus stops right in front of the hotel.
...But Bormio is much more than just skiing!...
If you are a winter sports enthusiast, Bormio and the nearby ski areas of Oga San Colombano, Valdidentro, Livigno, and Santa Caterina Valfurva offer an array of downhill and snowboard ski runs, sparkling cross-country ski trails, and scenic areas for ski touring.
If skiing isn’t your thing or if you are looking for a different winter experience, you can try ice skating and curling in the nearby ice rink, snowshoeing, and dog sledding tours on snow-covered trails for nature lovers of all ages.
Contact us by mail email@example.com for the best offer including ski pass!